2) They slobber. Over everything
3) They bite, but a bit harder than a canine
4) They make loud noises on sighting other animals
5) They poo in public and don’t care who’s watching
6) They need regular walks to reduce feral behaviour
7) They fetch the ball, on all fours, whilst panting with excitement
8) Though they love a new face, they’re pretty loyal, especially when you have treats
9) They beg for scraps, though a tad more forcefully, in fact viciously than any dog or beast
10) They like having their bellies tickled, although this can often lead to the aforementioned biting
Some will agree the similarities are startling…. Some will say I need to get out more! However I swear if my son could clean his own bum and was a bit hairier, there would really be little difference. Dare I ask your thoughts?!
To have future posts whizzed directly to your inbox, you can subscribe by clicking the follow blog via email thingy at the top of the left sidebar – that’s the one!